The River Bourne Club is the hub for Health & Fitness in the Chertsey community.
Our ethos is to provide first rate facilities and services to actively promote healthy living to the community. All are welcome at the Club, from babies learning to swim right through to those in their later years wishing to maintain their mobility and health through a gentle but effective exercise regime.
The Club was purchased by The Health Club Collection in 2013 and since then has seen considerable investment and development. Included in these works has been refurbishment of the changing rooms and lounge area, club redecoration, introduction of a Crèche and an overall cosmetic facelift and re-brand. If this wasn't enough, we've installed brand new CV Gym Equipment, a new Free Weights area with Olympic Lifting Platforms, a Functional Training Rig, a boxing zone and cutting edge equipment such as the revolutionary Milon Circle which has enabled us to extend the appeal of exercise far beyond the traditional gym bunny and make a healthy lifestyle more accessible to all.
If you want to keep yourself and your kids active and have fun together as a family, then being a member of The River Bourne Club is for you!
Facilities & Services available to you as a member
- 25 metre Swimming Pool
- Full range of CV and Resistance Equipment
- Free weight area with Olympic Lifting Platform
- Functional Training Rig
- 3 Studios offering 80+ Classes per week
- Milon Circle - Fully automated fitness circuit delivering proven results from just 6 x 35 minute workouts per month
- Boditrax - Medical
Grade Body Composition Monitor
- Wellness Treatment Rooms
- Cafe Lounge
- 3 Hours Free Car Parking Per Day
Our Junior Programme
We place a strong emphasis on our junior programme and are always looking to build and develop on our existing range of activities. The dangers of inactive lifestyles in younger people today are well documented so getting the young people active and moving is one of our core inspirations. By engaging with our young people we intend to build a habit of exercise in our community that will be of enormous benefit in the years to come.
- Family Swim Time (Under 5's Free)
- Swimming Lessons
- Creche for children aged 3 months +
- Teen Gym & Swim Memberships for ages 12-15 years
- Junior Gym for Children aged 12-15 years
- Children's Birthday Parties
- Specialist Junior Activity Programme including: Judo, Choi Kwang Do, Acrobatics, Tap, Ballet, Street Dance and Drama
Whatever your Health & Fitness needs we are here to help. So come on down today, our team are ready and waiting to help and we can't wait to meet you.